This website www.dgtalents.com ("Website", "The Website") is owned and managed by DGTalents LTD, VAT № 206270531 ("Administrator", The Administrator", "We", "Us").
We are a personal data controller within the meaning of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data and on the repeal of Directive 95/46/EC ("General Data Protection Regulation", "GDPR").
Basis on which we collect, process and store personal data
We collect and process your personal data by virtue of:
- The general terms & conditions for using the Website;
- Your express consent, in the sense of the GDPR and the Personal Data Protection Act ("PPA");
- Statutory obligation;
Withdrawal of consent
Consents may be withdrawn at any time. If you withdraw your consent to the processing of personal data for any or all of the ways described above, we will not use your personal data and information for the purposes specified above. Withdrawal of consent does not affect the lawfulness of processing based on consent given prior to its withdrawal.
To withdraw the given consent, you only need to use our site or simply our contact details.
Information we collect
In the event that you have chosen to send an inquiry to Us, in order to send you a response, it is necessary to provide your personal data. These are:
- Name(s), surname - for the purposes of your identification and providing the information you requested;
- Telephone number - for the purpose of making a feedback, when necessary, in view of the information you have requested;
- E-mail address/E-mail - for the purpose of providing feedback when necessary to fulfill our commitments to you, regarding the information you have requested and this implies notifying you by e-mail, as well as when your e-mail will be used as a means of communication between us and you;
- Production data - information that our servers collect automatically when you access the site, such as your IP address, your browser type, your operating system, your access times and the pages you viewed directly before and after access to the site;
- Mobile Device Data - device information, such as your mobile device ID, model and manufacturer, as well as your device location information if you are accessing the site from a mobile device;
We do not collect or process personal data that relates to the following:
- Reveal racial or ethnic origin;
- Reveal political, religious or philosophical beliefs, or membership in trade unions;
- Genetic and biometric data, data on health status or data on sex life or sexual orientation;
- No data is collected for children under the age of 18. When sending an inquiry to us, a confirmation that the person is over 18 years old must be noted. If parents or other legal guardians find that children under their care have provided us with personal data, we ask that they contact us at the address below (see below) if they want that data deleted. We will then arrange for this data to be deleted immediately.
The ways we collect and share personal information are:
- Contact form, through which questions sent by our customers and/or users are answered;
Purposes for the collection, processing and storage of your personal data
The collected information is processed by DGTalents LTD solely for the purpose of:
- provision of information, including marketing communication through the channels chosen by you, as a customer (e.g. e-mail or telephone), including if you wish to send newsletters and advertising messages;
- making contact with you;
- statistical purposes;
- customer registration and reporting accordingly
You are not required and we do not require you to register or provide personally identifiable (personal) information in order to view our Website or to access most of its content.
We would like to note that we provide you with an option to choose whether to share your personal data with Us. If you object to Us processing your personal data, We will respect this choice in accordance with our legal obligations.
You should bear in mind that an objection may mean that We will not be able to carry out the activities necessary to fulfill the purposes described above. This may also mean that you may not be able to use the services and products offered by Us if you do not provide the relevant personal information about yourself or in the event that, after you have provided this information, you object to its processing by Us.
When processing your personal data, we observe the following principles:
We take the necessary measures to ensure compliance with the principles for processing personal data, according to the General Regulation, namely:
- Legality, good faith and transparency;
- Limitation of processing purposes;
- Relevance to the purposes of the processing and minimizing the data collected;
- Collected personal data is processed for other purposes only after consent of the individuals
- Accuracy and timeliness of the data;
- Limitation of storage in order to achieve the goals;
- Completeness and confidentiality of processing and ensuring an appropriate level of personal data security.
Term of storage of your personal data and transfer of your personal data
"DGTalents" Ltd. stores the personal data that it is required to keep by virtue of the applicable legislation for the relevant stipulated period. "DGTalents" Ltd. stores your personal data for a period not longer than five years. After the expiration of this period, We take the necessary care to delete and destroy all Your data, without undue delay, in accordance with the accepted internal company procedure for the order of destruction of personal data.
The personal data collected from the website of "DGTalents" LTD are not provided to third parties, other than the employees and managers of "DGTalents" LTD. The persons who have the right to use personal data within the organization are comprehensively defined in the accepted procedures for processing personal data of the Company. "DGTalents" Ltd. does not transfer your data to third countries.
How we protect your personal data
To ensure adequate data protection of the company and its customers, We implement all necessary organizational and technical measures provided for in the Personal Data Protection Act.
We have established rules to prevent abuse and security breaches, which supports the processes of protecting and ensuring the security of your data. For the purpose of maximum security in the processing, transfer and storage of your data, we may use additional protection mechanisms such as encryption, pseudonymization, etc.
Your rights under GDPR
Each User of the site enjoys all the rights to protect personal data according to Bulgarian legislation and the law of the European Union. You can exercise your rights by sending a message to Us email.
You have the right:
- to request the execution of correction and completion of your data when it is inaccurate or incomplete;
- to request deletion of your personal data, if there are certain grounds for this;
- to request a restriction of the processing of your personal data, and our refusal to restrict will be considered express only when we provide it in writing, and we are obliged to motivate it with the legal reason;
- to object at any time to the processing of your personal data;
- not to be the subject of automated individual decision-making about you, including profiling;
- to be notified before your personal data is disclosed to third parties for the first time;
- to reject your data being used for direct marketing purposes;
- to withdraw your consent to the processing of your personal data at any time with a separate request addressed to "DGTalents" LTD;
- on the portability of your data by asking us to directly transfer your personal data to an administrator you have specified, where technically feasible.
- a written complaint to the Personal Data Protection Commission;
Information about Us (our data as administrator):
The Company is the administrator of personal data within the meaning of the General Regulation and the GDPR. Contact the Data Protection Coordinator:
State body with powers to protect the rights of natural persons when processing their personal data
Control over the lawful processing of your personal data is carried out by the Commission for the Protection of Personal Data (CPPD) - an independent state body that ensures the protection of individuals in the processing of their personal data and in the access to this data, as well as the control of compliance with the applicable law governing the matter.
- Address of the CPPD: Sofia 1592, "Prof. Tsvetan Lazarov” No. 2
- Centre for information and contacts of the CPLD - tel. 02/91-53-518
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Website: www.cpdp.bg