"Cookies" are short text files or small packages of information that are stored by the Internet browser of your terminal device (computer, tablet, laptop or mobile phone) when you visit various sites and pages on the Internet.
This information is used to make the service provided to the user more personalized, allowing to improve the efficiency of the navigation experience by increasing, on the one hand, the speed and efficiency of the way the website responds and on the other hand , the need to repeatedly enter the same information. "Cookies" help the website recognize the device the next time the user accesses it.
There are two types of cookies – persistent and temporary or “session” cookies:
- Persistent cookies - stored as a file on your computer or mobile device for a long period of time.
The main purpose of cookies is to make the user recognizable when he returns to the Website. Some "cookies" also have a more specific application, such as to remember the user's behavior on the site and facilitate the user's use of the Website.
You can find more information about how cookies work on the Internet.
What cookies are used on this Website?
With the help of cookies, the web server can save, for example, the preferences and settings of the User's computer, mobile phone or other device, which data are automatically restored on the next visit. Cookies are used, among other things, to improve the user experience, such as not repeating the login process on a subsequent visit.
We use the following types of cookies:
- Session cookies – allow the Website to link the actions of the User during the browser session. They can be used for various purposes, such as to remember user preferences while browsing the Website. They could also be used for security when the User accesses internet banking or to facilitate the use of web-based mail. Session cookies expire after the browser session and are not stored in the longer term.
- Permanent cookies - are stored on the User's device between browser sessions, which allow the User's preferences or actions throughout the Website (and in some cases across sites) to be saved. Persistent cookies can be used for a variety of purposes, including user preferences and choices when using a website or to target advertising.
Additional cookies and links
The website uses the marketing services of Google Analytics for Display, specifically the remarketing service. This service consists in redirecting advertisements and announcements to users who have already visited the Website. You can opt out of seeing ads and listings from Google Analytics for Display and being exposed to ads and listings from the Google Display Network. For this purpose, you should visit the Ads Preferences Manager (https://www.google.com/settings/ads/onweb/) and install the Analytics Opt-out Browser Add-on (https://tools.google.com/dlpage /gaoptout/).
The Website uses remarketing for online advertising purposes, which means that users who have not opted out of the Google Display Network in the above ways may be exposed to advertisements and listings from the Website on the Google Content Network. Third parties such as Google or Facebook may display advertisements and advertisements on the Website on the sites of their content network (such as Google Analytics and DoubleClick cookies), which contributes to the optimization of advertisements based on information obtained from previous visits of users to the Website .
Accept, refuse and modify cookies
You should be informed that there are certain categories of cookies that are necessary for the complete and high-quality provision of the Website's services. These are the so-called strictly necessary cookies, the use of which cannot be refused by pressing the "Reject cookies" button when initially accessing the Website. They are necessary for the normal and complete functioning of the Website, and without them the provision of our services is impossible. In the event that you prohibit their use through your browser settings, it is possible that your access to the Website, its services and resources will be partially or completely restricted.
Users also always have the option to turn cookies on and off by changing their browser options. Learn more about cookie settings in a specific browser here:
- Cookie settings in Google Chrome: https://support.google.com/accounts/answer/61416?hl=en&co=GENIE.Platform%3DDesktop
- Cookie settings in Firefox: https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/websites-say-cookies-are-blocked-unblock-them
- Cookie settings in Egde: https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/microsoft-edge/view-cookies-in-microsoft-edge-a7d95376-f2cd-8e4a-25dc-1de753474879#:~:text=Open%20Microsoft%20Edge%20and%20then,set%20specific%20controls%20for%20cookies.
- Cookie settings in Safari: https://support.apple.com/bg-bg/guide/safari/sfri11471/16.1/mac/13.0
Refusal of cookies by the User may result in limitation of functionality or inability to use the services of the Website.
Turn off or block cookies
Controlling, turning off or blocking cookies is managed by your browser settings. In this regard, you yourself can manage this process. Keep in mind that the complete prohibition of the use of all "cookies" may reflect on the functional presentation of the site, its efficiency and the accessibility of certain information. All cookies used on this Website are deleted/deleted automatically after a certain period of time. This period is 365 days.